This blog post is part of the Sponge Chats video series.
Some time ago I had the pleasure to speak to someone who really needs no introduction – Nik Peachey from PeacheyPublications Ltd. Nik was kind enough to spend part of his Friday evening talking about teaching, training, materials writing and, of course, technology with me. We also looked at numerous aspects of the freelancer life – with some very important tips for those thinking about moving into it.
This is the first Sponge Chat of the 21/22 academic year, and I am so happy that I was able to get Nik. It was very insightful and I am sure that there will be many of you out there who will enjoy it as much as I did.
Nik Peachey – Digital tools for teachers
Nik Peachey – Hacking creativity
Martin Parrot – Tasks for Language Teachers
Scott Thornbury – About Language
Christine Frank, Mario Rinvolcuri and Marge Berer – Challenge to think
John Morgan and Mario Rincolcuri – Once Upon A Time – Using Stories in the Language Classroom
Stephen Neale, Lisa Spencer-Arnell and Liz Wilson – Emotional Intelligence Coaching
BTW, this is the teaching machine that Nik was talking about in the video. Very interesting indeed!
Sponge Chats – Teacher Training with Matt Ellman – SPONGE ELT
- Sponge Chats – Teacher Training with Matt Ellman
- Sponge Chats – Materials Writing with Silvina Mascitti
- Sponge Chats – Materials Writing with Riccardo Chiappini and Ethan Mansur
- Sponge Chats – Teacher Training and Materials Writing with Emily Bryson
- Sponge Chats – Teacher Training and Academic Management with Sandy Millin